ES - Corsicana site

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:58:12 PDT 2000

LOL!  That's the name I was given as the owner, alright.

Do you have contact information for him?

We'd already agreed that Amtgard could use our land, provided they made no
alterations to it, and they in turn agreed to us using their land with the
same stipulations.

They're good folks.  If anyone has contact information, I would appreciate
it.

Dux