ES - Fwd: Fw: Please do this!

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 18:14:18 PST 2000

Yes, you have stepped on toes, if I wanted to be
preached at and told that I'm an evil person because I
don't believe in YOUR savior, I'd go to church!!!  I
got involved with the SCA for many reasons, one of
which was that I would not get harrassed by fanatical
religious people who felt they had to push their
belief and opinions on me.  This is not the type of
information that should be within these mailings.

Kateryne la Escolpiera
(aka Ren the Gimp of Northkeep)