ES - Explanation...

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 13:36:07 PST 2000

I do apologize for my reaction and e-mail.  There are
no excuses for my reaction.  I do not expect you to
apologize for you beliefs and if you would have caught
me on a "normal" basis I never would have reacted as
such.  You did not call me or anyone else evil nor did
you make me think you were looking down at me.

I am also very gald that your Baron and others came to
your defense.  It means that is a barony that truly
cares about ALL of their people no matter what they
believe or do.

Once again, I do apologize for my reaction and hope
you can forgive me for my rashness.

Kateryn la Escolpiera