ES - Bardic Competition at Tarkus's

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Oct 3 15:46:14 PDT 2000

Bardic Circle and Pot Luck Feast at Tarkus's
Thursday, 5 October, 7:30pm

This is the last bardic that will be hosted at Kragenworth Keep, and is the final quarterly bardic competition for the coveted leather bard's cloak which has been the passdown prize.  It is my understanding that the winner of the competition will retain the cloak permanently.

Uriah of Hebron, current holder of the cloak, has chosen "Betrayal" as the theme for the competition pieces.  Uriah, perhaps you will expand on this for us if you read this email.

Come and share in this unique experience.

My thanks go to Lord Tarkus for opening his home to us on so many occasions.  Little did we think, when we held the first bardic at Kragenworth Keep some four years ago with less then a dozen folk in attendance, that it would grow to be the well attended and much anticipated gathering that it has been for so long now.  It will be a fondly-remembered and sadly-missed part of life in the Barony of Elfsea.

Bring something to share in the pot luck feast,
what ever you like to drink, something to sit on,
musical instruments, and your best stories, poems
and songs.

6801 Beaty Street
Fort Worth, TX 76112-6704  817-492-9246

Click here   http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=6801+Beaty+Street&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.