ES - Re:Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 06:16:14 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Baronies of Elfsea and Steppes!

Last night's Open Studio was a lot of fun! Myself,
Siobhan and Ameline were all in attendance and made
some interesting beads (candy corn and ghosts, along
with silver foil and anglo-saxon beads! too much fun)

I do need to correct the schedule for Open Studio
night. It will be the 1st, 3rd and 4th Thursdays of
the month. I was incorrect about the date of Elfsea
business meeting, so the schedule had to be adjusted,
my apologies.

Sindara and anyone else who might be interested, I am
willing to open my home on nights/ free weekends to
teach. Please just call or email me and we can
schedule something.

We were also discussing last night instituting a
quarterly flame day. This would be a Saturday or
Sunday, all day, for all manner of flame work! (ex.
beadmaking, sand casting, forging, etc...) We would
end the day with a barbeque and relaxing while we wait
for our pieces to cool down.

In Service,
Rixende de Rouen
rixende at yahoo.com