ES - rapier demo update

Joe Nieto houseloboblanco at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 21:08:56 PDT 2000

The parade is the SCA's parade and will occur at 2:00
both days and will be leading up to the designated SCA
demo site, with the fighting demo to follow on our
very own list field area.  There might be a recreation
of the  Battle of Bannockburn, if we have enough heavy
fighters.  Otherwise it will just be a fighting demo
until 2:45.

The festival site opens around 9 or 10 o'clock Friday
so the vendors, merchants and other demonstrators can
get their areas set up.  I will not be arriving early
so Lord Donald will have the volunteer sign in sheet
so we can get in to prepare the Medieval Celtic World.
 The ceile starts at 8:00 p.m. with Beyond the Pale
from 8:00 til 8:45 and then The Blarney Brothers from
9:00 til 10:00 p.m..

No one will be allowed in for free unless they are on
the Volunteer Sign In Sheet so please refer all
patrons and will be charged $5.00.

Please contact

Lady Siobhan nig Fhloinn ui Donnabhain

she is the official SCA liason for the demo.

If you are interested in the mini tourney, contact me.

In service
Sebastian
Rapier Marshal