Scribal Project at Crown Tourney

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 06:08:02 PDT 2000

Greetings to all the Scribes, Illuminators, Heraldic Artists, and
Heralds planning to attend Crown Tournament from Lord Timothy of
Glastonbury.

I have been commisioned by His Majesty Timotheus to organize the
production of a Roll of Arms of all the entrants in the Crown List
during the day at Crown Tournament.  This is no small undertaking and I
will need considerable help as I myself am neither a Scribe, or an
Illuminator or Artist of note.

If you are talented in any of these areas, I would GREATLY appreciate
your help.  I will have a pavilion beside the list field (period oval)
with at least one or two tables and lots of chocolates and liquids to
pamper those who would help me.

Please respond if this interests you at all.  Please feel free to
forward this to those who might be able to help.

Timothy of Glastonbury
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com