ES - Wedding Plans and address change

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 13:54:33 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

Whew! So much is going on right now! Packing, moving and wedding plans!

Everyone has been asking us to set a date. Well, we still have not set a
date for our period wedding for all our freinds and family. We have been
trying to find a weekend that will not conflict with any major events (like
Gulf War). We have decided that we will post-pone the wedding until at least
after Gulf War. The big time-deciding factor is that we are trying to figure
out how much time we will need to sew garments not only for ourselves but
for the children as well. Neither one of us have sewn Tudor or Elizabethan
clothes before. Nor have I sewn velvet or silk before! Any time suggestions?

Though Phelippe and Maria won't be getting married for a bit, Damon and
Christine will be getting married at the end of this month in a very small
private wedding with only our immediate family in attendance. Yup, you
guessed it! A wedding at the JP's office! :)

Why 2 weddings? I'm afraid I can't talk my parents into dressing the part of
a period couple. So, we will be having this wedding mostly for my parents.
The other reason, like I said above, this will give us more time to plan the
wedding we really want.

This leads me to the next subject...

I will be moving into Phelippe's house as of November 13th. If you would
like you can go ahead and change my info to Phelippe's, I will get it from
him. I will keep my phone number active until the 12th.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me privately.

Maria