ES - FW: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Humor: Samirah's Rules to Live By

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 17 10:59:31 PDT 2000

>From the Chirurgeon's list. Samirah is the top (or one of the top)
Chirurgeons at Pensic.

Caelin

And now, the guidlines you've all been clamouring for:

Samirah's Rules to Live By

1. Life's tough: it's tougher if you're stupid.  Don't be stupid.

2. Calm down.  There's bigger fish out there to eat you.

3.  Remember Murphy's Law #19, and you won't be disappointed. (Murphy's Law
#19= 90% of everything is crud.)

4.  If you get disappointed, see Rule #3.

5.  Be Patient.  I have six hands and they're all in use at the moment.

6.  God will come for you in His own good time.  Stop trying to push the
issue.

7.  Nothing beats a good camel for a sport utility vehicle.

8.  Manners are one of your most priceless possessions.

9.  Don't bitch at me:  I'm just the oud player in the chirurgeon cathouse.

10.  Those not completing their paperwork in a legible and timely manner will
be slowly flayed over the flame of bureaucracy until it is done.

11.  If you are going to bitch about a problem, at least offer a solution.
If you are not going to offer a solution, the very least you can do is to
SHUT UP.

12.  Increased rank should be accompanied by increased manners and a good
attitude.