ES - Oct 21

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 20 17:36:23 PDT 2000

It's raining, it's not yet pouring..

The workshop is on for tomorrow (It's inside anyway.)

The Hotdog Symposium will happen (I can grill em under the carport.)

Fighting? Hmmm. No decisions from the commanders that be; I wouldn't
expect one until tomorrow when we see just how soggy it gets.  Weather
reports give some chance of lightning... so if fighting is what you are
coming out for, you might want to check your mail before heading out
tomorrow.

We can always practice Ansteorrian patriotic and fighting songs!

Polydore