ES - Field Trip to a NEW SITE!

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Sun Oct 1 10:24:07 PDT 2000

In reading over my post re: the new site field trip,  I noticed
a few things I left out.

Fire protection:  No one seems to know anything re
fire dept protection.  Since it is a very rural area,
I am assuming that it is volunteer dept. and that
is something I would be interested in knowing.

Also,  there seems to be no regular trash removal,
The trash is in plastic trash bags and in a 3 sided
open stockade type area.  that will attract all of the
above listed animals plus.  skunks, and possoms
just to name a couple.

The site roads are only 1 vehicle wide.  So if someone
is sitting in the road, ie: during rainy weather, no one
can get by.

In short set up and tear down would be a logistical
nightmare.

Hot weather events:  If a lot of underbrush is not cleared
out,  no wind  can get thru,  without electricity to camp
sites no fans to move the air.  We are talking hot,
still, and steamy here.  and some people are
physically unable to take that kind of heat.

Also,  some of our populace who have sleep apnea, for
instance, will be sol for camping.

If you have any questions, concerns, or opinions.  and cannot
come to business meeting or moot please contact me,
either by e-main or phone.   817-483-5318 or ldyinnes at juno.com
and I will bring them to the attention of all concerned.

again

In Service
Lady Innes