ES - New Site : Tanglewood Forest

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 11:16:26 PDT 2000

Greetings Darius,

I had a specific eye on this matter when we visited as I am full aware
that it is of importance to many in this Barony.  As David replied in
his comments to Innes, there are no cleared areas on the site that are
not handicap capable.  There are shortcuts that are not (such as a very
rough path between battle field and list field that crosses two
drainage washes) but that is the worst of this site.

Timothy