ES - Re: ST - Forgotten at Steppes Fall Court

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Sun Oct 15 08:56:46 PDT 2000

Alaric, I think we have your stool--it has a slat top.  BTW, to all
concerned, we have some items that we picked up, thinking they belonged
to a particular person, but we were mistaken:  a burgundy and off- white
cooler, a black enamel coffee pot (no lid, but has the guts) and
matching cup.  Found in the same location as Don Alaric mentions below.
Email us privately if these things are yours.  Thanks!

FnC