ES - Re: Serving as best we can

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 14:36:45 PDT 2000

Having read all of the other postings, here are my two shillings...

First, I tend not to notice the golf carts.  They may not be period, they
may be a mundane intrusion - I ignore them, no big deal...

Second, I recognize their necessity in hauling people and stuff - for many
things they simply cannot be replaced.

Third, they are not necessary for EVERYTHING that has been mentioned in all
of the other postings - for which I have one suggestion.

Keep the number of carts to a necessary minimum - one, or two at the
outside, should be more than enough for most chores at the large events we
have at Canton.  For everyone else (camp heralds, security, etc...) who
thinks they absolutely have to have a means to get around quickly - have any
of you considered bicycles?

Don Alaric