ES - Oct 21st,

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Tue Oct 17 08:50:52 PDT 2000

Xene here:

Ahhhrgh.....I know that Llywelyn will be there, bringing Sam and Anthony
with him for archery and fun.  I get to go to the B.O.D. meeting in Houston.
Unless he is busy doing the war practice, Llywelyn loves to burn...er.. that
is.... cook stuff on the grill:

I'll go to the grocery store for some stuff that Llywelyn can bring.  A good
cook-out and melee practice sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Please don't cancel.

Xene

----
Subject: Re: ES - Oct 21st,

There appears to be a lack of interest in this. I'll wait a couple of more
days
and see. If I don't get enough response, the picnic stuff will be cancled.
Polydore