ES - songs I hope to never sing

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:08:01 PDT 2000

>Regardless,  Today is my interview with the mundane Authorities to
> >determine if I will stay in this beautiful land or be returned to
> >another beautiful land far away from my new found friends.

If there is anything we can do to keep you here, let us know.  If I had
money, I'd hire you.  I don't know what to do - but I'd hire you.

You and your lady have been a blessing to us and we will weep if ever you
part from our lands.  But if Fate should be so cruel and we are separated,
please know that you will always be welcome here, and there will always be a
warm spot in our hearts.

With love and prayers,

Alessandra Desiderio