ES - Re: Oct 21st

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Oct 17 15:58:31 PDT 2000

Bill Osterheim wrote:

> So far, I have
> Hot dogs, paper plates - me
> Chili topping and cheese - Padraig
> Lg Mustard - Dana
> Some buns (Not the full ammount) and  bag of chips - Jomar

> Will need more buns and chips... and things like ketchup, onions, chip dip.

Count me in on the bun grab...  How many are needed to make up Jomar and
Bjorn's slack? hehehe

I will also bring a suitably big jar of pickle relish...

Sluggy!

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate
the vending of some cheesy comestibles!