ES - More news on Rhianna

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:46:36 PDT 2000

I just wanted to let people know that I went to visit Rhianna late this
Sunday afternoon.  She is responding to people talking with her.  She has
opened her eyes a couple of times but is still unconcious.  She is moving
her toes and fingers to respond to people.  I plan to go by the hospital
after work Monday to visit again.  Please keep her and her family in your
prayers and thoughts.

Nicolette