ES - Update on Rhianna

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 05:09:31 PDT 2000

Hooray! *happydances* I'm so glad to hear she's doing
better! :O)

Please give her family our prayers and well wishes!

Serving Happily,
Eleanor Cleavely and Sebastian De La Mesa
Elfsea
--- penningtonhall <penningtonhall at email.msn.com>
wrote:
> Rhianna is doing great.  Beth called and said that
> she has stood up, and sat in a chair.  She has eaten
> a little food, and brushed her teeth.  They are
> waiting for a room to open up to move her out of
> ICU.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am with her
> recovery.
>
> I keep you posted.
>
> In Service,
>
> Ldy Mary Elizabeth

=====
Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.
Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
      --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe