ES - Corsicana site

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:15:51 PDT 2000

I've heard about this Corsicana land site, but would like some more
information.  I share ownership of a piece of land down there, right next to
a big Amtgard-owned plot.  I wonder if that plot is the same one mentioned
on this list?

If so, events might be planned that use both plots simultaneously.  The land
needs some work, though....

Dux