ES - New Links for Costumers

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Fri Oct 27 12:44:05 PDT 2000

For a less cryptic list the address for the index page is:

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics.htm

and yes this is a very good resource for  many A $ S projects....

-Seanan

"G.R.Rhine" wrote:

>         While we are sending out new costuming links, I wanted to
> pass this great source along. This is the index of topics page.
> Some of the filenames look a bit cryptic, but If you start going
> through the *.htm files, you will get a sense of it. For instance:
>
>         ant1.htm = antler, bone and ivory carving links
>         clot.htm = clothing and costuming links
>         fool.htm = links for fools and jesters
>
>         Someone (the MOAS of Alantia?) has evidently gone through a
> lot of trouble to put up this information. While I haven't browsed
> through all the topic pages, those I have gone through have some
> very good information. Some (probably a lot) of the links can be
> seen in other places, but they are organized nicely here.
>
> Oh yeah... you need the URL, huh? *smile*
>
> http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/
>
>  Have fun!
>
>   ~A~

                                 ___
Well Met, and merry meet again, / .''>   -Lord Seanán mac Tighearnáin
-Rendell Skaggs                /* \      -Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
-Web Design                   /  ( \     -Barony of Elfsea
-rendells @ code-works.com   (______)    -Kingdom of Ansteorra