ES - Steppes 12th Night Feast Reservations

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Sun Oct 29 19:07:49 PST 2000

I have had a few questions about reservations for Steppes 12th Night.

The reservations are for feast only, and they are not prepaid,  just pay at
the door.

If you have made feast reservations there will a package at the door with
your site and feast tokens for everyone in your party.  We are hoping this
make sign in easier.

You do not have to pay for feast and site if you are not eating feast.

I hope this clears up some confusion.  If you have any further questions,
please feel free to ask.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth