ES - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 07:07:51 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Good citizens of the Baronies of
Elfsea and Steppes!

Since I have moved into Ansteorra, there seems to be
great interest in the glass arts. To further these
interests, I am opening my studio to all interested
glass workers on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Thursday of the
month. Studio will open at 6:30 with most instruction
begining around 7.

The first open studio night will be this Thursday,
October 5th. For this first session, I know that
myself and Lady Ameline du Bois will both be in
attendance.
Come join us and learn to make glass beads, or
practice if you've tried before. If you have your own
set-up, please feel free to bring it and come burn
with us!

Luckily, my home is centrally located between Dallas
and Fort Worth, so I hope that we get some people from
both Elfsea and Steppes attending this gathering.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Lady Rixende de Rouen
mka Jhan Knebel
rixende at yahoo.com
(817) 868-0958

Location:
2017 Chattanooga Dr. in Bedford

Directions from Steppes:
Take your best route to 183W
Take 183W to the Central Dr./ Forest Ridge Exit (You
will pass an exit that has Westpark way and Central,
do not take that one)
Exit Central Dr/ Forest Ridge
At the light, turn left onto Central (stay in the
center lane once you are on Central)
You will pass Pennington Field (football stadium) on
your right.
About 6 blocks past Pennington Field, turn right onto
Chattanooga Dr.

We are the third house on the Right (2017 Chattanooga)

Directions from Elfsea:
Take your best route to 183E
Take 183E to the Central Dr. Exit
Exit Central Dr
At the light, turn right onto Central (stay in the