ES - Steppes Baronial Guard

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 08:04:29 PDT 2000

I have been requested by her Excellency Steppes to put the word out to all FORMER members of the Steppes Baronal Guard - those of you who consider yourselves former or current members of the guard, especially if you still have guard tabards, please come to Steppes Fall Court, and please wear your tabards.

I don't know exactly what their Excellencies have planned for court, but the old guard is to be formally decommissioned prior to the installment of the new guard.

See you all there,

Don Alaric Greythorne