ES - Celtic Heritage Festival

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 10:54:48 PDT 2000

Maith maidin unto my happy battalion of volunteers,

All responses to any postings concerning CHF should be
sent directly to me.

If you wish to volunteer for the CHF demo, please
contact me no later than Wednesday October 11, 2000,
so I can prepare the volunteer sign in sheet, both for
CHF and my demo records.  I will need your mundane
name, your SCA name and honorific (if any) and which
day(s) you wish to participate.  Also, Lord Donald and
I need time to schedule the activities.

No one will be allowed on site for free unless their
name is on my list.  A map of the site with the
Volunteer Sign In Booth and the Medieval Celtic World
can be found at
http://www.startext.net/homes/celtfest.

Please do not let CHF discourage you from going to
Crown Tournament.  I would be working CHF mundanely
anyway no matter which weekend it occurs and this was
just a way of letting people have some free fun close
to home if for any reason they could not attend Crown.

Slainte,
Lady Siobhan nig Fhloinn ui Donnabhain
Judy Nesmith - CHFB/SCA Liaison