ES - Ansteorran History Night in Glaslyn

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:31:55 PDT 2000

   Cyniric forscruncenu-hand Cyniwarding does send greetings to our Barony
and our friends to the West on this fine day!

    I would like to invite, on behalf of our dear canton, everyone to attend
a night of sharing Ansteorran history with Glaslyn.  This will take place at
7:30 pm on Wednesday, 25th of October, at the Greater Denton Arts Center,
during our folkmoot. (please see www.glaslyn.org for direction links.)
    We welcome anyone who wishes to bring their stories so please attend.
    We ask you come in garb and, as best as possible, _in persona_.      We
will have snacks and drinks as well.

Wesaþ ge hal!
Cyniric
hyrnboda Glaslynes