ES - Columnists for the Scroll

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Oct 16 07:07:15 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

I've had an encouraging response to my request for articles, thank you all
very much!  Another aspect of the scroll that I am trying to increase are
regular columns.  This could be written by anyone in the Barony, and would
be a regular feature every month.

I already have some people commited to writing articles, but I would like to
see if someone would be interested in writing a humerous column for the
scroll.  Content is entirely up to you, so long as you do not run afoul of
'politicizing the office' and 'casting the Society in a bad light' which are
general restrictions on chronicler publications.  You could write the
article under a psuedonym if you'd like, just let me know of your interest
in private email.

Timothy
Chronicler