ES - Re: ST - [Fwd: Saturday, Oct. 21st]

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:07:17 PDT 2000

Gah...

I'm sorry to have to bail out on war practice, but apparently Sir Duncan was
asked to go to Blood of Heroes in Calontir with his squires as Crown
Emissaries.

Duty to the crown comes before duty to the Fray, so Vix and I won't make it
to the war practice.

Some of the Fray may make it, but since it's on a Saturday there won't be
many.  The Fray usually practices on Sundays, and many only have a few
Saturdays free.  They save those for wars and melee events.  So, while
you'll likely have a couple, there won't be very many.

Sorry, guys.

Have fun!

Dux
Hlaford, Fray Ansteorra