ES - Japanese Festival

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 10:37:41 PDT 2000

Konichi-wa,

As if we weren't all already busy enough, I would like to remind everyone of the Fall Festival at the Japanese Gardens in the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens this weekend.

The festival is Saturday and Sunday and there numerous events going all day both days - origami, Japanes calligraphy, raku pottery (and they usually have the kiln on site), poetry, wandering minstrals, dance demos, martial arts demos (karate, Japanese archery, iajitsu and sword cutting demos), tea ceremonies, and of course, sushi.

This is a fun event, well worth the couple of bucks admission - if you have the time and a love of the Far East, give it a try.

Arigato, later...

Don Alaric