ES - Impromptu Armor Workshop

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Oct 25 11:19:17 PDT 2000

Richard Fairborn and I need to work on our armor prior to Three Kings. We have decided to do so Sunday at my home in lieu of fighter practice. We will be putting gloves in gauntlets, putting on straps and buckles, do minor repairs, hanging shields, and anything else we can do. I have a fairly complete set of tools and an anvil for those who need it. Those who would like to sew or do other crafts may use my living room, material, and sewing machine (a fairly basic one). Bring thread as I have a rather small supply of it.

Y'all come.
Caelin on Andrede

Map reference follows:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx++76012&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map