ES - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night: tonight 10/26

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 10:31:04 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Good citizens of the Baronies of
Elfsea and Steppes!

The Glass Studio will once again open at 6:30 with
most instruction begining around 7.

Come join us and learn to make glass beads, or
practice if you've tried before. If you have your own
set-up, please feel free to bring it and come burn
with us!

Note: Next weeks glass studio night will be primarily
last minute preparation for Laurel's Prize tourney, so
there will be open studio, but I will not be teaching
that night. I'll be flaming madly or putting the final
touches on the documentation.

 In Service to Ansteorra,

Lady Rixende de Rouen
mka Jhan Knebel