ES - Membership Drive

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue Oct 31 08:42:19 PST 2000

Unto the Populace of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,
>From Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at Large,

Greetings! The membership drive is doing well. Many people have been looking for me at events in order to purchase memberships. I will be at the following events, located
at the gate on friday nights as soon as I am able to arrive. I will also have a purple and gold tent located on the list field, and you are always welcome to come and join
me. I usually have refreshments for those who come and visit me at my tent.

The following are the events I will be attending:
November
10-12 Three Kings
17-19 Autumn Melee's

December
1-3 Squires and Cadet's Invitational
8-10 StarGate Yule Revel

These are the next four events I will be attending. Please feel free to stop and say hello, as it is always a pleasure to meet people and get to know them. If you have any
questions please call.

Thank you so much for your time and your support of our great lands.
Lady Marguerite des Fleur

--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org