ES - fighter practice

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sun Oct 1 11:03:33 PDT 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I specifically asked Lord Virgil at practice Wednesday if practice would be
at 2 or 5 this weekend. He said it would be at 2.
	Hopefully people will check their email before they come out. There is
going to be a lot of confusion about this.
	This is a good example of why we need everyone with a scheduled practice
or meeting to get their information into the Scroll and have it announced
at Moot. If times are constantly being changed around many people will be
inconvenienced.
	It is not my job to be in charge of making sure things are announced! Just
because I have done that in the past does not mean that I will always be
there to make people get their acts together!
	Rather miffed- HE Stella