ES - New Site : Tanglewood Forest

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 11:12:57 PDT 2000

Snakes and other wilderness creatures are going to be present at any
campground, even Canton was not free of them.  I walked the site and
never saw any wildlife of the type described.  Of course they are
there, but they are not there to the point of a problem from what I
saw.  They are there to the point of putting a note in the site rules.
:)

As to trash, if you read David's reply to Innes' points you will see
that there will be no trash on site when we arrive, and he handles the
clearing of whatever we place in the designated areas for trash at the
end of the weekend.  This is as good as having a dumpster on site,
there are at least 2 trash areas I saw, there may be more.

Timothy