ES - New Site : Tanglewood Forest

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Mon Oct 2 12:09:40 PDT 2000

In substance Timothy I do agree with you regarding possible future use of
the site.

However, I feel the site is too spread out.  For some of our "gimpy"
members, myself  included
to navigate easily,  with my arthritic knees just the time spent out
there Sat and the walking
that we did my left knee swelled and was very painful.

I never questioned David's sincereity or enthieusim,  (sp) or his
optimism.

If I had primitive land I would love to rent it to people who would help
to clear, and use
the land.

As far as being stupid and parking near where you camp.  Well that is one
persons opinion.

I will be at business meeting and moot also.

I only stated what I saw.

Innes