ES - RE: ST - Glass Beadmaking Open Studio Night

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Oct 5 13:06:11 PDT 2000

Dear Laird Caerell,
   I take no offence at your comment YOU are taking up your parental responsibility.I am sorry you have been hurt by my comment,it is to the parents who are not helping,<I'm sure they just forget>.I am making reference to.In all the children's activities I have done I always see one to six moms help or at least checking on their kids.In that whole time I have had three fathers......three, help with their kids.This is a huge difference in numbers.Kids get so much from male influences I would like to see more dads helping me.Again I am so sorry if my words caused you to stop coming to moot,but I feel I can not change how I feel about the lack of male influence at the MOC level.My office will be up for grabs soon feel free to take it up and you might see what I mean.If you would like to speak with me in privet my e-mail is at the bottom.Or call me my number is in the scroll.

>It is like saying that just because I am not a Woman I can't do a good job raising my two boys, and that >is BULL!

Caerell,
  I think men are great with kids.That's why I want their input and help.When men interact with kids they often mind better and listen better .I hope you can hear the true respect I have for fathers next time I speak and not take offence.

Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
Elfsea Minister of Children
Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne
Ansteorra