ES - Re: LW Celtic Heritage Festival

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 18:46:59 PDT 2000

Maith trathnona,

I have no idea what happened to the CHF web site, it
was working fine Saturday.  I am at this very moment
trying to get in contact with the President of CHF.
If all else fails and worse comes to worse, I can post
directions and descriptions of the site to the lists.
Thank you, Sunnifa, for bringing this to my attention.

Slainte,
Siobhan (bosss)