ES - Sentinel winners

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 11 12:05:45 PDT 2000

Actually, Lady Ameline won with a new piece of garb, a very lovely and
period houpelande. It was a warm-up piece for the one she's going to make
for me to wear at Three Kings as Mad King Charles. I'm quite proud of her
and very excited to see how my (new and improved) houpelande turns out. :-)

-=Armand=-