ES - Sentinel winners

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 11 12:50:58 PDT 2000

Well, while scratching my head, trying to think of a really good excuse to
get me off the hook, I decided excuses are like.......well, you
know......not very endearing, let's leave it at that. But if you really want
a couple, :-)

#1 I've been sucked into a "Diablo II" time-vortex.
#2 I've been out of town on mundane biz.

Actually, there's an entire top ten list, but #'s 3 thru 10 are simply not
true, or at least have little chance of gaining me any sympathy.

I still have tons of Defender photos to put up. I'll try to get something up
soon.

-=A=-

From: Rhonda New <rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>

> Where's the picture?
> Pleeeeeeaase?
>
> /Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
>
> Armand Dragonetti wrote:
>
> > Actually, Lady Ameline won with a new piece of garb, a very lovely and
> > period houpelande. It was a warm-up piece for the one she's going to
make
> > for me to wear at Three Kings as Mad King Charles. I'm quite proud of
her
> > and very excited to see how my (new and improved) houpelande turns out.
:-)