ES - Calendar for the Scroll!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Oct 16 10:57:22 PDT 2000

Xene here:

We didn't meet today, due to stuff, but if anyone would like to meet at my
house next Monday, Oct. 23, I'll be here.  There is no school that day in
Cedar Hill.  I will be working on stuff for Three Kings.

For Solarium, the First and Third Mondays are when we normally meet, so for
November that would be the 6th and the 20th.  However with the 20th being
the same week as Thanksgiving, why don't we move it up to Nov. 13th?  Any
objections? Speak now or Timothy can put it in for Nov. 13th.

For the Months of November and December, I offer my house in Cedar Hill for
the meetings.  If there are any objections, please let me know.  Siobhan's
had it at her house all summer, Ameline before that, so I figure that it's
my turn.

We start around 9:30 and go until whenever we have to leave to get the kids
from school. Please bring something for lunch or we send out for pizza.  We
usually all bring stuff and cook, talk, sew, and look at books.  Lotsa fun!!
If anyone needs a ride here from Ft. Worth, Arlington, or generally west of
Cedar Hill, please let us know in advance so we can work out carpooling.

For November, we will probably be working on Three Kings stuff at the first
meeting and then will be starting on the Gulf War gifts for Atlantia at the
second meeting.  I hope to have the needlework pillow for Her Majesty
Atlantia ready to start at that time.

I do have a question about December, though.  The 4th Monday is Christmas.
When do we have the Moot scheduled for?  I don't want to have Solarium on
the same day (the 18th) if the Moot is moved to the 3rd Monday in December.

(Pssst, Caelin, don't forget to reserve the Moot site.....:)
(I know, it's not my job to worry about that anymore, but......)

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea - where Life is Good,

Mistress Xene Theriane