ES - Calendar for the Scroll!

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Oct 16 13:02:44 PDT 2000

To attempt to clarify the point of our dear Seneschal, Moot in NOVEMBER will
be the 4th Monday, which is November 27.  Moot in December will be ONE week
later, the First Monday, which is December 4th.  The December 4th Moot,
having no business to cover being only 1 week after the November Moot, is
planned to be a party most likely.

Obviously Moot in December CANNOT be on the 4th Monday, as that is December
the 25th, a date of some import to a large percentage of Elfsea (though not
all).

Timothy