ES - Wedding Plans and address change

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Oct 16 15:16:51 PDT 2000

Well.....

I like the idea of having SCA weddings, but it can be time and money
consuming.  You and Phelippe are making a good decision not to put off the
wedding.  If you would like a church wedding and don't have your own that
you attend, let us know and we will see what we can come up with.  There is
a  really nice little Methodist Church here in Cedar Hill that we go to and
I'm sure that there are many other denominations available, with enough
warning.

You can always have a small reception at an event, rather than an SCA
wedding, and make it seem just as special without all the ceremony and
stuff.

Good Luck and God Bless Your New Family!!
Xene