ES - Wedding Plans and address change

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:59:57 PDT 2000

Thank you for the offer and suggestions, Xene! I will talk to Phelippe and
see what he says about a small church wedding. But, we were hoping to get
married on the 31st. So, we are running out of time (we still need to get
rings and a license)

I have not thought about just having a period reception, but I think
Phelippe really wants a period wedding. It's one of the many things we still
have to discuss.

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Well.....

I like the idea of having SCA weddings, but it can be time and money
consuming.  You and Phelippe are making a good decision not to put off the
wedding.  If you would like a church wedding and don't have your own that
you attend, let us know and we will see what we can come up with.  There is
a  really nice little Methodist Church here in Cedar Hill that we go to and
I'm sure that there are many other denominations available, with enough
warning.

You can always have a small reception at an event, rather than an SCA
wedding, and make it seem just as special without all the ceremony and
stuff.

Good Luck and God Bless Your New Family!!
Xene