ES - Re: Serving as best we can

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 12:36:03 PDT 2000

But they are much easier to hide when they are not in use, just shove in a
tent or throw a blanket over them...  And didn't you ever decorate yours for
the Fourth of July Parade when you were a kid - say, with a plywood horses
head attached to the handlebars and barding to cover the wheels?

My point is, some people need the ability to get around quickly - and for
single individuals who aren't packing gear, like security or camp heralds,
like I said before, a golf cart is an excessive allocation of resources.
All I was trying to do was point out available alternatives.

Alaric