ES - Re: ANST - More on Rhianna

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 13:49:01 PDT 2000

Thank you for clearing that up.  I have heard some
people that were ready to get ahold of the driver and
let him "have it".  I talked to Elanor yesturday and
she was very understanding toward the driver.  She and
Matt are really being strong in this whole thing...  I
hope if anything ever happens to this point that I am
just as strong, I'd be happy being just a fraction as
strong as they are.

Thank you for your information.  You are truly being
the link between Elfsea and Northkeep.

Ren

--- penningtonhall <penningtonhall at email.msn.com>