ES - Scroll Deadline : TOMMOROW

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:13:27 PDT 2000

This is a short reminder to all those preparing articles, reports, art work,
>poetry, etc for this month's scroll that tommorow is the deadline for
>submission.  If must be late, let me know and we'll work something out.
>Any
>electronic format will be acceptable.
>
>Timothy of Glastonbury

Thanks for the reminder Timothy.  Here is a brief one from the incoming
Knight's Marshall.

Greetings Elfsea,

It is with great honor that I have been selected as the new Knight's
Marshall for Elfsea.  I would like to thank Virgil for all of the hard work
he as has done and for making my job easier.  After all, he has put together
a lot of the loan armour the Barony has.  Vivat Virgil!!!  In the following
months, I will be asking questions and listen to suggestions of what you as
a Barony expect from me and this office.  Thank you for the opportunity to
serve my Barony and my Kingdom.  Please note that as a fool, I will still
sign off with...

In Foolish Service
HL Raimond George de Mora