ES - Grand Opening Party

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Wed Oct 25 20:07:37 PDT 2000

Just wanted let everyone know that I am having my Grand Opening Show this
Saturday, the 28th, starting at 7:30.  We will have a grand Middle Eastern
Dance show and afterwards there will be open drumming and dancing.  It's
going to be a great party and you're all invited.  Tickets are $5, under 14
free.  If you're out at costume parties and want to stop by in costume,
that's fine too. Here is where is at:

Desert Dancer Studio & Imports
800D Brown Trail
Bedford, TX  76022
817-285-6445

Take your best route to 183 in the Mid-Cities, Exit Brown Trail and go South
about 1 1/4 miles.  We are on the left, blue and white building, right
across from the Eckerds on the corner of Pipeline.

Dancing the Dream, Dreaming the Dance,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com