ES - Corsicana site

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Thu Oct 26 12:12:14 PDT 2000

The following are the posted directions 'from Dallas' to the site.  3050 and
3055 are County Roads.

Take 45 South to Corsicana Business Exit, follow business exit until you
come to an overpass, take the road on the right side of the overpass and go
to the1st light (Hwy 31) and make a right. Follow this road through
Corsicana and about 10 miles out start looking for 3050 on the right. Take
3050 to 1st right (3055) and follow that road to the end where you will see
the guard shack.