ES - Fwd: Fw: Please do this!

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Sun Oct 29 11:21:54 PST 2000

I'm not entirely sure what you all got but it certainly wasn't anything malicious.  I read the e-mail in three different programs and everytime it was a text attachment on the power of faith.  Twice it was simply tagged onto the end and not really a seperate attachment and once (in Outlook)  it was a .eml attachement that opened a second e-mail window where the attachment could be read.

I'd be interested to see what binary file you got Caelin.  Perhaps a floppy of it?   (Floppies,  the viral spores of the technology age)

In Service,
     Wilim (the fat-headed Geek)