ES - Fwd: Fw: Please do this!

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 14:48:21 PST 2000

I thank you for being so understanding.  I am honestly
not such a religion hater.  I just don't care for it
for me.  If it is something you want and believe, hey,
all the more power to you!!!  I have my belief system
and that is what works for me.

I do look forward to meeting you as well.  It takes a
strong person who can stand up and say what they
believe and take harsh words with as much grace and
poise as you did.  I will be at 3Kings this year, so I
hope maybe we can meet them.  My e-mail address is
rendagimppie at yahoo.com if you would like to chat...
just nothing pertaining to religous idea...kay?  haha

Kateryne